|Company name||Menu Italiano S.r.l|
|Registered office address||Via Cascinapiano, 15a - 43013 Langhirano PR|
|VAT number||P. IVA 01572160347|
Information on Personal Data Processing ex art 13-14 Reg. to EU 2016/679
Parties concerned: Web users
MENU ITALIANO SRL as controller of your personal data according to the EU Regulation 2016/679, hereafter GDPR, is informing you that the above Regulation envisages the protection of the subjects concerning Personal Data processing and that will be guided by correctness, lawfulness, transparency and the protection of privacy and of your rights.
Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the legal dispositions of the above legislation and with the confidentiality rules.
Legal aim and basis of the processing: your data will be used for the following purposes connected to contractual and pre-contractual obligations:
- - Technical and functional access: no data will be stored after the browser is closed;
- - Evolved browsing purposes or personalised content management;
- - Statistical purposes and browsing and users analysis.
Data processing: your personal data may be processed in the following ways:
- - With electronic processors or using software managed by Third parties;
- - With electronic processors or using software directly managed or programmed.
Every processing is done according to the procedure of art. 6,32 of GDPR and using the adequate safety measures.
Your data will be processed only by expressely authorized personnell, by the owner and, in detail, by the following people:
- - The programmer and Analists;
- -The Marketing office.
Communication: your data may be transmitted to external parties for a correct relation management and in detail to the following groups of recipients, among them all the data processing managers duly in charge:
- - Google AdWords: Advertising service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation;
- - Google Analytics: Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation;
- - Google Plus: Advertising service, Advertising Target, Analytics/Measurement, Optimisation.
Distribution: your personal data will not be spread in any way.
Storage time. We inform you that, according to the principles of lawfulness, finality limitation, and data minimising, according to art. 5 of GDPR, the span of your personal data storage is:
- - No longer than the accomplishment of the given services.
PSince each browser – and often different versions of the same – are different one from another, if you prefer to act autonomously within your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the procedure in your browser guide. You can see an overview of the most common browsers and their action at www.cookiepedia.co.uk .
The advertising companies moreover allow to give up the reception of specific ads, if you wish. This does not prevent from cookies setting, but stops the use and collection of some data from those companies.
For further information and opportunities on giving up, visit www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Owner: the owner of data processing, according to the legislation, is MENU ITALIANO SRL (Via Cascinapiano, 15/A, 43013 LANGHIRANO (PR); P.Iva 01572160347) in the person of GIAN LUCA CONTI.
You have the right to get from the owner the deletion (right to be forgotten), the reduction, update, portability, opposition to your personal data processing, as well as exercise all the rights set out in the articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR.
You can also see at any time the updated version of this information at: https://www.privacylab.it/informativa.php?12966368368.
EU Regulation 2016/679: Art. 15,16,17,18,19,20, 21, 22- Data subject rights
1. The subject has the right to obtain the confirmation of the existence of personal data, even if they have not been registered yet, their communication in an intelligibile form, and the opportunity to complain to the competent authority.
2. The subject has the right to obtain information about:
- a. The origin of personal data;
- b. The end and the procedure of the processing;
- c. The logic applied for data processing with electronic devices;
- d. The details of the ownership, managers, appointed representative in accordante with Article 5, comma 2;
- e. The subjects or the subject cathegories who the personal data can be transmitted to or to whom they may become known as appointed representative in the state territory.
3. The subject has the right to obtain:
- a. The update, the correction, or, if interested, the data integration;
- b. The deletion, the transformation in anonymous form or the blocking of the data infringing the law, included those for which the storage is not necessary in relation to the aims for which the data were collected and subsequently processed;
- c. The statement that the procedures at letter a) and b) have been made known, also as for their content, to those who the data were transmitted to, except in the case that this is not possible or it involves the use of means which are evidently out of proportion compared to the subject’s rights;
- d. Data portability.
4. The subject has the right to completely or partly reject:
- a. The personal data processing for legittimate reasons, even though relevant to the aims of the collection;
- b. the processing of personal data aimed at sending advertisements or direct sale or marketing research or commercial communication.